Le Monde Nouveau: CBT - NLP - Hypnotherapy - Psychotherapy Professional Life Coaching/Counselling
Welcome to Le Monde Nouveau: -
Hypnotherapy - CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) Professional Life-coaching/Counselling and Psychotherapy. Complementary Therapies - Metaphysical Therapy. Le Monde Nouveau offers a wide and varied range of Courses, Seminars, Services, Therapies, and Workshops:- - Personal/Self Development - - Philosophy - Metaphysics - Spiritual Development and much more.
Have a look around the site, I am sure there may be something suitable for you. If you’d like to get in touch, please call us, for free, using the click to call button.
All consultants, practitioners and tutors who work on behalf of/or under the name of Le Monde Nouveau are registered with Le Monde Nouveau, are qualified, registered, and insured. Those who offer services to the young and vulnerable are DBS checked, and are registered as full members of Le Monde Nouveau they are entered in the official register. All members are committed to CPD (Continuous Personal Development).
Whether you are searching for therapies, personal/self development, beginning a new career path or expanding your practice Le Monde Nouveau has something to offer everyone.
How can Hypnotherapy - CBT - Psychotherapy - NLP Life-coaching/Counselling -Complementary therapies help you?
* Control or eliminate unwanted habits
* Create a positive new identity for yourself
* Develop your hidden talents and abilities
* Become your personal best
Listed below are some of the areas in which therapy can help you, in the mental, emotional and physical states. If what you are looking for is not listed, it does not mean that help is not available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
* Alcoholism- Anger Management- Asthma
* Anxiety- Bereavement- Confidence
* Depression- Drug Addiction- Eating Disorders
* IBS- Insomnia- Memory Enhancement
* Motivation- NLP- OCD- Obstacles (life's challenges)
* Pain Control- Panic Attacks- Phobias
* Public Speaking- Self Esteem- Sexual Abuse & problems
* Stammering -Smoking Cessation- Stress Management
* Study & Exams- Trauma- Weight Loss
Complementary Therapies are used for psychosomatic disorders (mental & emotional states), they can help with problems that one may find difficult to handle, whether thoughts or actions, or that which one would like to conquer or accomplish, whatever emotional anguish that is too over-whelming, or that which has been around for far too long. Numerous physical problems can also be treated effectively by Hypnotherapy or by other Complementary therapies. Remember - you do not have to do this alone.
How To Choose a Complementary Therapy Practitioner:
Contact the professional association for your chosen therapy and ask for a list of members in your area.
- Ask your doctor for a referral.
- Ask your friends for word-of-mouth recommendations.
- During the first visit with your practitioner, ask about their training and qualifications.
- Be cautious about any practitioner who advises you to abandon your conventional medical treatment.
If you suffer from epilepsy, schizophrenia or clinical depression, you should consult your GP before approaching a Therapist.
NHS (Directory of Complementary & Alternative Practitioners)
GHR( General Hypnotherapy Council)
CCC (Caring Counselling Charity)
CMA Complementary Medical Association
SHTC (Society of Holistic Therapists and Coaches)
Le Monde Nouveau continues to expand the quality of therapies, education and awareness.
Le Monde Nouveau's Registered with:-
ICO: Information Commissioner's Office
The UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.